In UNIFORMS GARY'S we are a company whose scope is the design, production and marketing of work uniforms for the sectors of Hospitality, Health, Cleaning, Aesthetics, School and workwear except for individual protection.
And we define in our Quality Policy, as a priority objective, the determination of customer requirements and their satisfaction to translate it into a continuous improvement in our products, through an optimal management of our human and technical resources always oriented towards meeting the needs and expectations of the customer.
For all these reasons, our Quality Policy is based on three basic pillars:
- A commitment to continuously improve the effectiveness of our quality management system.
- To achieve the satisfaction of the needs and expectations of all interested parties by continually renewing our work and management system.
- To develop and maintain a group effort, placing emphasis on increasing the capacity of UNIFORM GARY'S to increase its competitiveness in the market through quality improvement.
To this end we are committed to:
- Comply with the requirements specified by our customers and all interested parties and those applicable to us and, in particular, with current legislation and regulations.
- Detect our errors, avoiding their appearance, and if they appear, solve them immediately, in order to obtain a level of excellence in our work.
- Report any problems we detect, suggesting and implementing improvements.
- To ensure the constant improvement of the administrative-financial system of our company.
- Implementing technical and human resources to improve the technical and safety conditions of our workplaces.
- Advising our customers from the Production Department of the company.
Vélez-Rubio 24th April 2019
S.D.: Luís Martínez López
Manager of Uniformes Gary's, S.L.U.